Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thing # 7

Google has so much to offer.. By following the winding trail through the google stream. At each overlook, I discovered new things to explore on Google that I hadn't viewed before today. Awesome! Through the woods, I have used Picasa and have now put an album together for others to hike through.. Have fun as you travel with me through some of my Yellowstone NP pictures. I enjoyed getting my feet wet in the String Lake of google calendar. Students could use any of the google tools to explore and discover new data on all subjects as well as sharing pictures of their discoveries.
http://picasaweb.google.com/susan.penton

1 comment:

Book Nook Girl said...

I loved your pictures! They are great! I didn't play with Picasa much, but I will go back and play with it now!
Your pictures are beautiful! We could use a little of that snow here in Houston about now!