Monday, July 14, 2008

THING # 12

Commenting can be similar to traveling through the journey of life. Follow the trail you would like to follow, make corrections with courtesy, pick up the carry out the trash as needed.. leave only footsteps take only pictures. And your thoughts are...... After researching geocaching, which is another interest of mine, on google blog search, I found and posted a few comments on sites were others enjoy geocaching as much as I do. More fun to be had.. tell me about your experiences..

2 comments:

VWB said...

My older daughter has done "urban" geocaching and has told me some about it. I have been reading a little more on my own. Saw several geocaching activities at NECC in San Antonio so it is a growing "thing"...look forward to reding more from you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Your Blog looks great. You are at the same place I am.