Monday, July 14, 2008

THING # 9

Well it took me a few minutes to remember how to post on my blog since I've been away camping and geocaching for awhile..More on those activities later. Right now let me take you down the trail of Thing #9. First and always best when beginning on a new trail is to go with what you know therefore, I began by exploring with Google Blog Search and Topix.net . Google has to be my favorite waterfall of information however, the other stream and rivers of sites and information are worth exploring more later. I tend to get sidetracked as I travel though all the information available on the trails branches, i.e. Syndic8.com and Technorati, to name a few. Need to stick to the trail and the goal of the trail. Along the way it is great to stop and take pictures of the flowers and trees but getting too sidetracked can take you away from your original goal which is reaching the end of the trail for "Thing 9".

No comments: